Here at Southgate Veterinary Hospital we offer a wide variety of services including: Preventative medicine, diagnostic testing, pain management, surgery, and boarding. Please call the hospital at (916) 428-6298 if you have any questions or to schedule an appointment. We look forward to hearing from you!
- We treat a range of medical conditions including cases in Internal Medicine, Dermatology, Cardiology, Orthopedics, Respiratory, Oncology and more.
- Yearly oral exams are recommended as part of a general wellness exam. Periodontal treatment and cleaning is recommended when signs of periodontal disease are found. Such signs include gingivitis, dental calculus, loose teeth and oral pain.
- Pain management and prevention is always a priority here and is especially critical in our pets undergoing surgery and older pets. An individual plan will be tailored to your pet.
-New puppy or kitten? Start your pet's vaccines
at 8 weeks of age!
-Heartworm and Intestinal Parasite Prevention
-Flea & Tick Prevention
-Yearly Wellness Exams
-Routine blood work
- Sometimes a physical exam may find the problem when your pet is sick but often more advanced diagnostics are needed. Some of the diagnostic tools we have available here at Southgate Veterinary Hospital include digital radiography, ultrasound, blood work and more.
Medical Care & Pain Management
- Our doctors are able to perform a variety of general and soft tissue surgeries.
-We also have access to specialized surgeons to perform more complex surgeries and orthopedic procedures when needed.
- Your pet will be closely monitored while under anesthesia by our well trained staff and utilizing modern monitoring equipment.
SOUTHGATE VETERINARY HOSPITAL